Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bears ride the ski tow?

Someone moved my stuff.

I've turned the house upside-down this morning looking for a pink confetti Chinese Laundry shoebox filled with metal tubes of acrylic paint, paintbrushes, and a cheap plastic palette (haven't seen it, eh?). After searching far and wide, I inquired among my family members, who each referred me to another warm body. The goose chase ends with dear old Dad, who's conveniently at work at the moment, and who "probably threw it out." Excellent.

So in my idle time, I'm enjoying this great Nickelodeonesque (the television network, not the jukebox/movie theatre) artwork from Galerie Chamonix. I'm thinking of reproducing the Sauvons les tire-fesses! piece to hang on my wall.

I'll sign it Charlie Adam, of course.



"Sauvons les tire-fesses! Association de défense des remontes-pentes obsolètes"


1 comment:

jillian said...

i would like to request a copy as well. that is just too wonderful for words.

love, bribes, alcohol, i believe would all be legal tender :)