Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiking up my pants

Kentucky this morning is drizzly and grey.

According to statistical analysis of past adventures, this type of weather is one of the requirements for my friends and I to go hiking in Grenoble. Other stipulations: the hike must take longer than expected, and someone has to fall at least once.

Voici quelques photos des randonnées du premier semestre à Grenoble:


the Belledonne Massif as seen from Mont Jalla


the path below my house


a view of Mont Saint-Eynard from La Bastille



the colors of autumn up on La Bastille


a mountain blowing smoke rings as seen from Mont Saint-Eynard



Mont Saint-Eynard looms in the haze


hills in Saint Martin-le-Vinoux


Saint Martin-le-Vinoux, cont.


Sunset in Echirolles

"I romp through the fields." Echirolles.


1 comment:

Marie-France said...

Your pictures are really beautiful :-)